- Removable interior pocket built to hold 8 cards
- Detachable interior zipper pocket to keep your essentials safe
- Stress-free care process
- Sleek and detachable gold chain crossbody strap
- Durable and stain proof exterior
- Built-in slip pockets
- Soft microfiber lining to protect all your essentials
Did you know as few as 7% of products marketed towards women are actually designed by women?
At Lux & Nyx, we understand you because we are you. We’re frustrated by the same limitations blocking us from performing our best. That’s why our Founder, Lisa Hu, is committed to creating quality handbags for extraordinary women.
Origami Design Story
The namesake of this bag, Joan of Arc, was one of the first pioneers for female strength. In the fifteenth century, when women had almost no independence, Joan took her life into her own hands and led a small army to battle with no training at only 17 years old (talk about a badass!). Over six centuries later, she continues to inspire young women and is regarded as one of the first feminists.
Every part of this bag was inspired by Joan of Arc, from the gold chains that resemble her chain armor to the round-edge shape inspired by the look of her helmet.